“SCORE 3 NIGHTS”
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTIAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
CONTEST PERIOD. The Score 3 Nights (“Promotion”) will begin promotional efforts on March 5, 2020 and will conclude all elements of the Promotion on, or about, April 7, 2019 (the "Promotion Period") with the announcement of the Grand Prize winner. The Score 3 Nights promotion Registration Will End at Exactly 12:15pm (Eastern Standard Time) on March 19, 2019 (the “Registration Period”). Entries not completed, and successfully submitted by 12:15pm, March 19, 2020 will be VOID, and not eligible for participation.
- How to Enter. To enter the Promotion during the open Registration Period, eligible participants are asked to navigate to the following
and complete the entry form in full (“Eligible Entries”). By entering this Promotion, each participant warrants that he or she agrees to abide by all Promotion rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Promotion.
2. Eligibility. The Promotion is open to all legal residents of the continental United States (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and U.S. military bases outside the U.S.) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Grand Prize winner may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award.
3. No Purchase Necessary. Limit of one (1) entry per person during the official open Registration Period, by submitting an entry you agree to abide by these Official Rules. All completed entries must be received by 12:15pm (EST) on 3/19/2020, the official end of the Registration Period. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by RunYourPool.com or its parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC. RunYourPool.com and its parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC, are not responsible for lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by a participant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of entries. Incomplete, duplicate, mechanically reproduced or automated entries are not permitted and will be deemed void. Entries containing inappropriate material or language, including profanity, are disqualified.
4. Additional Terms: The winner will be determined to have earned the highest collective point total AND correctly selected the team to win the final Championship Game on or about of April 6, 2020. Further, to be considered an eligible Completed Entry to the Promotion, each participant in the Promotion must also provide a prediction of the Combined Total Score of the Two Teams Participating in the Men’s Basketball National Championship Game; That predicted combined score total number will be used exclusively as a tie-breaking factor between two (or more) Promotion participants in the event of an overall Tournament Point total tie, AND correctly selecting the winner of the Championship game. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE THE PARTICIPANT THAT MOST CLOSELY PREDICTS THE COMBINED FINAL TOTAL SCORE OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WITHOUT PREDICTING A NUMBER THAT IS GREATER THAN THE ACTUAL COMBINED CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TOTAL SCORE (ie: closest without going over). The grand prize winner will be contacted directly by an executive from NC Lake Living, LLC on or about the week of April 6, 2020. The provision of the Grand Prize being offered is subject to all of the terms and conditions within this document.
Likewise, the Grand Prize winner must agree also agree to Additional Terms and Conditions provided by the ownership specific to Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC. Participants may request a copy of the Majestic Oak Lodge Terms by emailing “Request Terms” to MajesticOakLodge@gmail.com. As a condition of occupancy for the three (3) night term of the Grand Prize, the winner must provide Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC with valid credit card information to hold in the event of any damage resulting during the winner’s stay. In lieu of credit card information, the winner may provide Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC with a $250 security deposit check that will be fully refunded within seven (7) days following the winner’s reservation provided no damage caused by the Promotion Grand Prize Winner is found during the post-reservation inspection. RunYourPool.com and the parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC, Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC, NC Lake Living, LLC and Helen Adams Realty are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of aforementioned business entities. If, for any reason, Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of RunYourPool.com or its parent company, RYP Technologies, which, in their sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, RunYourPool.com or its parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Promotion or any part of the Promotion.
5. Selection; Odds of Winning; Notification. The determined winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified either by telephone or e-mail using the contact information as provided in their entry form. The potential winner may be required to execute and return: a) a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility; b) a Liability Release; c) or any other forms as provided and requested. All requested forms must be returned by the date and/or time indicated. If the potential winner cannot be contacted with seven (7) calendar days of the first attempt to contact the winner, or if the potential winner fails to return the forms required within the specified time, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner awarded based on placing second in the competition.
6. PRIZE. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner awarded from all Eligible Entries on or about the week of April 6, 2020. The winner will receive, subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the following: (i) three night accommodation at Majestic Oak Lodge, located in Sevierville, Tennessee (ii) all state and federal applicable taxes to be paid by Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC (iii) additional cleaning and damage protection waiver fees to be paid by Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC.
The winner is solely and exclusively responsible for their own transportation and all other non-lodging expenses associated with redeeming the grand prize.
The minimum combined value of the grand prize is $940 (or greater depending on dates of stay) and the odds of winning depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during Registration Period. In the event the Grand Prize winner elects to forfeit the accommodation there is NO EQUIVILENT CASH PRIZE to be awarded to the winner. The grand prize is NON-TRANSFERABLE to any other person(s) without the advanced written approval from Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC.
The Grand Prize of three (3) nights accommodation must be used within one (1) calendar year from the date received and is required to be used as one (1) reservation for three (3) consecutive nights. Dates of availability are subject to existing reservations. “Premium Rate” periods as outlined on the “Rates & Availability Calendar” located at: www.MajesticOakLodge.com are excluded. Reservation dates are limited to open dates with a Maximum Nightly Lodging rate of $265 (or less).
The prize and all components must be accepted as awarded and is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by RunYourPool.com and the parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC, Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC., NC Lake Living, LLC and Helen Adams Realty or for which RunYourPool.com and the parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC, Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC., NC Lake Living, LLC and Helen Adams Realty shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment, refund or transfer of a prize is permitted, without the sole written consent of Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC. If applicable, winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize.
7. Administration: By entering, entrant agrees to follow the official rules and hold harmless and indemnify RunYourPool.com and the parent company, RYP Technologies, LLC, Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC, NC Lake Living, LLC and Helen Adams Realty, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officer, employees, and agents against liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (1) entrants participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion. Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC and NC Lake Living, LLC reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or consent. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Official Rules or any other questions concerning this Sweepstakes will be resolved at the sole discretion of Majestic Oak Lodge, LLC. No requests for exchanges, or cash equivalent for the accommodation/lodging value will be considered and no substitutions will be made.
ILLEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RUNYOURPOOL.COM, RYP TECHNOLOGIES, MAJESTIC OAK LODGE, LLC, NC LAKE LIVING, LLC AND HELEN ADAMS REALTY, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW. THE NORTH CAROLINA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
8. Sponsor(s): This Sweepstakes is sponsored by NC Lake Living, LLC, with mailing address located at: 161 E. Cold Hollow Farms, Mooresville, NC 28117